About Flowers To Go:
Exceptional service has been a Flowers To Go hallmark since we founded our shop, and we seek to build upon our outstanding reputation by continually improving every aspect of our operations while never forgetting the principles upon which our company was founded. Every phase of operations at Flowers To Go is monitored by Robert and Emmie Juska, who take great pride in serving their customers with distinction. Take a moment and browse our online selections to help you find the perfect gift to express your emotions. Our friendly sales staff is dedicated to helping you select the perfect gift for your special occasion.
Flowers To Go has been offering the West Palm Beach, FL area superior floral arrangements since 1940.
Because we are family-operated, when you choose us, you can always expect to be treated more like a family member and less like “another customer”. Our deep-rooted passion for flowers, along with our dedication to service, makes us the ideal choice for any occasion!
Bob and Emmie Juska own and operate Flowers To Go. They have been creating innovative floral designs for more than 50 years combined! Their outstanding leadership and passion for their craft has made Flowers To Go the choice florist of West Palm Beach, FL. If you are looking for the best floral solutions and services in West Palm Beach, FL, look no further; Emmie and Bob have you covered!
Bob's Hobbies and Interests: Racing pigeons, playing with our dogs, bible study and serving in our church
Emmie's favorite flower: Roses
Emmie's Interests and Hobbies: Photography, Facebook and playing with our dogs
Bob and Emmie Juska - Owners
A floral designer with more than 10 years experience, Marlene Hendrickson oversees all of the floral arrangements at Flowers To Go. She prides herself on exceptional fine art design, and on her creative and elegant arrangements for any and every occasion.
Interests: Oil painting, playing golf, and sewing
Marlene Hendrickson, Design Manager
Jessi Frank, Event Designer
- Offers Free Delivery for Online Local Orders
- Offers a 7 Day Freshness Guarantee
- Offers Same Day Delivery
- Is Family Owned/Operated
- Buys Direct From Growers
- Offers Order Tracking
- Belongs to the local Chamber of Commerce
Our Specialty Services Include:
We carry full-size greeting cards, gourmet chocolates including Harry London and Godiva, many assorted plants including dish gardens, orchid plants and orchid gardens, balloons, plush animals and bears, high-style and tropical designs, and silk designs. Express delivery and same-day delivery is available until 3:00PM Eastern Standard Time.
- City of Asbury Park Mayors Trophy, 1963, 1964 and 1965 for the Best Designed Display of Fresh Flowers, Momouth, Elbron Horticulture Society Annual Flower Show.
- Best Centerpiece Trophy, 1968 Momouth County, Charity Ball
- Elected the Exclusive Event Designer,1967-1973, The Berkley Carteret Hotel, Asbury Park, New Jersey
- Leed Event Designer, 1976-1978 Tom Roetelli Events, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Carlstedt School of Floral Design Founder and Leed Instructor. 1976 & 1977, Letter of Accomplishment, William C Belden, OGC, Fort Lauderdale
- Florist Of The Year Dade County Trophy, 1980, Miami Florist Association. Miami Florida
- Requested for many design panels at wholesalers throughout Florida, 1977-1979 Oscar G Carlstedt Company
- TV Show, Commenter, Christmas Designs 1983, Aruba NA
- Best Overall Christmas Home Decoration, Door Decoration and Window Decoration Award, 1987-1988-1989, City Of Lake Park Florida.
- Elected To Membership,in Recognition of professional excellence in the Floral Industry, American Academy of Floriculture. 1992, Harrison Kenncott, President Society of American Florist.
- Award of Chairman of the 109th Annual National Convention, Palm Beach, Florida 1993, The Society of American Florists.
- Certificate Of Appreciation Presented To Flowers To Go, For The Worlds Best Roses, 2002, Joel T. Daves, Mayor of West Palm Beach,
- Featured Valentine Florist, 2004, The Palm Beach Post
- Chosen and Printed,Roses Look Good for up too Two Weeks!, 2008, A Customer in the Palm Beach Post Favorite Florists
- "Best Use of Florist Space" Quote, 2008, Paul Goodman, CPA and Teleflora Financial Author
- Certificate of Appreciation, Emplorer Partner 2010 Palm Beach Atlantic University